ORTHOPEDIC / SPINE
According to feedback from surgeons in Europe,
PlasmaJet may offer the following benefits to orthopedic surgeons and their patients:
- The unique ability to precisely cut through bone and simultaneously coagulate the cut surfaces
- Quick and effective coagulation of dissection surfaces
- Effective drying and cleansing of tumor and prosthesis beds
- Reduced drainage output
- No interference with metallic implants
- Efficiently stops bleeding from bone – providing an alternate to the use of bone wax
For more information on these potential benefits, please review the clinical papers on the use of PlasmaJet or request a discussion with one of our medical affairs professionals or clinical field specialists.
Pr. Philippe Merloz, Orthopedic Surgery Department, University Hospital, Grenoble, France.