PlasmaJet is a multifunctional tool that has proven to be effective in numerous general surgery applications, offering important benefits to surgeons and their patients:
- Fast and effective cutting of a wide variety of tissues with simultaneous coagulation
- Control of tissue penetration and bleeding with minimal collateral damage
- Safely ablates nodules on the bowel or other intra-abdominal tissue
- No interference with metallic implants
- Spares valuable tissue such as healthy kidney in partial nephrectomy
- Safe in laparoscopic use
For more information on these potential benefits, please review the clinical papers on the use of PlasmaJet or request a discussion with one of our medical affairs professionals or clinical field specialists.
Pr. J. Gugenheim, Dr. A. Iannelli, Department of Digestive Surgery, University Hospital, Nice, France.
Yukio Sonoda, M.D., Narciso Olvera, BS, Dennis S. Chi, M.D., Carol L. Brown, M.D., Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum, M.D., Douglas A. Levine, M.D., Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY.